Monday, June 29, 2009

Death of a Legend

On the 26th of June 2009, at the UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, the king of pop Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50 due to cardiac arrest.

The unexpected news has shocked the whole world, his tragic death was sad not only for his fans but everybody. looking back through my life, Michael Jackson was there since i was young i don't know when is the first time that i have heard of him, all that i know is that i knew him since i was born. He was in every corner of my life even though that I'm not a big fan of his, I have grown watching and listening to him.

His music, videos, dance style, moon walk, fashion and every detail was an inspiration. His creativity and performance has made him an international icon.

I remember watching the “Thriller” video for the first time and how amazed and stunned i was, back then i was so young but until now it still makes me smile.

The legendary Michael Jackson will always live through the memory of my childhood.


Below is three videos that will always be part of me. i know most of you will find that Michael Jackson takes a part of your memory too.






No comments:

Post a Comment